You Only Live Once You Only Live Once

You sure make it hard to beat

I finally broke it, you can live again:

C:\Documents and Settings\{yourname}\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\{serial code}\uploads.ungrounded.net\505000\5 05914_yolo.swf, and delete the folder.

This is where Flash Player stores the data for each application, including save games, like the one that tells you to stay dead forever realistically. But this isn't reality, is it? It's the internets!!!1

But anyways, great game anyway, good animation and storyline. You put a lot of hard work into a game that people can't ever play more than once (unless you cheat) which is remarkable.

Shopping City Shopping City

A good game, a bit simplistic.

The AI's have a startlingly realistic lack of self control...

The objective of extracting as much money as possible from passerby by exploiting impuses and consumerism is unfortunately one used very commonly in reality.

Maybe your next game can be something like... "Manufacturing City", where you manage all of the Chinese people who get paid $0.25 an hour to make the stuff for the gluttonous buyers of Shopping City.

Despite my objections to consumerism, it's a good game nevertheless, although it could use some more depth. Also, I don't care much for the time limits.

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

Hey, cool!

Since my game "Portal Defender" has a name that's identical up to the last letter, and this is very well made, I thank you for hopefully driving me some unintentional traffic in the search results. Well done, excellent game!

Battalion: Nemesis Battalion: Nemesis

I love advance wars...

This is a really good game, I really like Advance Wars and play it on a PC emulator all the time. One thing that does bother me is that unlike AW, when you click a square, you move to it and your turn is over. Done. In AW you got to confirm the movement and then choose which adjacent unit to fire on. I found myself clicking squares next to the enemy, intending to shoot at the tile next to me, and then losing that unit's turn...

Minor problems, easy to overlook. I can tell you put a lot of work into this. Great game.

crab fishing crab fishing

Could have been improved

You should have used the graphics that someone suggested and posted for you (for free!) on the Mochi community forums. It really would have improved this game more.

Also, this froze up at Level 6 for me - I couldn't get past. I hope I'm the only one with this problem. But I'm voting 5 to show my support, I know that homemade games do that sort of thing all the time. I wish you the best with your game development and hope everything works out for you.

By the way, how did you get a sponsorship for this? My game, Keyboard Defender, spent weeks on the FGL with no replies, and I remember you saying that you got yours in three days...

pukenator11 responds:

yeah mine came through pretty quick but that was it then no more offers after that
I know about the bug but fixed it quickly
I couldn't use the graphics for a few reasons
I don't have photoshop
I was in france on my dads work laptop at the time and that doesn't have flash

factory balls factory balls

Good and original

Really good game, I like the concept and originality. My only suggestion is that I think you should use the physics engine more for gameplay. You've got this great spinning cog thing that shuffles the balls around till you need them, but it really doesn't have anything to do with how you play the game. It would be awesome if that was somehow incorporated into gameplay...
Just my thoughts. Great game anyway.

Portal Defense Portal Defense

What a coincidence

I made a game called Portal Defender (search it) and put it on Newgrounds.
This caught my eye because the name is so alike.

This is a great game. Probobly better than I could ever do.
Maybe people will search for this one and play mine by accident and I'll get some more hits.

Death Row Death Row

great game

you should be able to hack the pentagon if you have like 100% work ethic or something

Pathfinder Pathfinder

nice game

A little difficult with my touchpad but very well made nevertheless. I used the same song for the flash game that I made a couple months ago.

Disputed Galaxy Disputed Galaxy

Good game

Really reminds me of pardus.at