Coffee Story Coffee Story

lol coffee

I vote 10 on anything with coffee in it.
Drawings were great, the rest wasn't so good...

Pineapples Pineapples

LOL

Crappy stick drawings and 3-frame fight sequences just make it more entertaining

and I never thought I would see a good stick animation...

Bad Baby Bad Baby

My head hurts

Well I drank enough coffee not to have nightmares (hence my username) but it still doesn't really make a lot of sense.

I'm not much into this crazy abstract creepy stuff but it's obvious you put a lot of work into it.

You Only Live Once You Only Live Once

You sure make it hard to beat

I finally broke it, you can live again:

C:\Documents and Settings\{yourname}\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\{serial code}\uploads.ungrounded.net\505000\5 05914_yolo.swf, and delete the folder.

This is where Flash Player stores the data for each application, including save games, like the one that tells you to stay dead forever realistically. But this isn't reality, is it? It's the internets!!!1

But anyways, great game anyway, good animation and storyline. You put a lot of hard work into a game that people can't ever play more than once (unless you cheat) which is remarkable.

Shopping City Shopping City

A good game, a bit simplistic.

The AI's have a startlingly realistic lack of self control...

The objective of extracting as much money as possible from passerby by exploiting impuses and consumerism is unfortunately one used very commonly in reality.

Maybe your next game can be something like... "Manufacturing City", where you manage all of the Chinese people who get paid $0.25 an hour to make the stuff for the gluttonous buyers of Shopping City.

Despite my objections to consumerism, it's a good game nevertheless, although it could use some more depth. Also, I don't care much for the time limits.

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

Hey, cool!

Since my game "Portal Defender" has a name that's identical up to the last letter, and this is very well made, I thank you for hopefully driving me some unintentional traffic in the search results. Well done, excellent game!